How Wellnessly Works
Wellnessly is an online marketplace for booking virtual fitness classes, 1:1 sessions, and virtual coaching services. We're building the most trusted online community that makes it easy for you to put wellness first, when there's a new need for this to be accessible virtually.
We take the safety of our community seriously, so our team will review all listings and remove any that are suspicious and/or violate our community rules (see below).
1. Create your user account & complete your trainer profile.
2. List your group classes, individual classes, 1:1 sessions, or even coaching packages you offer by clicking on "Add a listing". Please note that our team reviews all listings and we typically do so within 24-48 hours.
3. Once your listing(s) are live, be sure to share with your network and begin receiving booking requests from others via your Wellnessly trainer inbox & dashboard. Note that you can easily accept or deny any requests on your own time and based on your availability. You can also use our platform communication to message all clients directly.
Tips for listing your services on Wellnessly:
1. Be sure to have a thorough user & trainer profile on Wellnessly. Having a picture of yourself, completed bio, and links for social reference will help others get an idea of you, your background, and increase booking requests for your listings.
2. Be as thorough as possible in your listings and descriptions so people can get a good sense of what specifically you are offering, why they should book it, and any specific details they will need to know in order to submit a booking request. Please note that the more thorough you are in your listings, the more booking requests you're likely to receive.
3. Use the highest-quality pictures possible for your listing so that it will make a good impression and stand out. The more you can add, the more interest and booking requests you will most likely receive.
Want to see an example of an optimized listing on Wellnessly? Check out this listing here!
If you need help with your listings at any time, please reach out to our team as we're here to help!
1. Create a user account and discover virtual wellness & fitness.
2. Request to book classes, 1:1 sessions, and even hire a coach all in a few clicks.
3. Receive booking confirmation, instructions for your session, and personalized communication directly from your trainer all with piece of mind when using Wellnessly.
Here are a few tips when using Wellnessly for booking wellness & fitness:
1. Most listings are very clear in the specific offering and all details, but if you have any specific needs or requirements, you can simply contact trainer directly by clicking “Contact” on their trainer profile.
2. Trainers typically like to have at least a 24 or 48 hour advance notice for booking requests as they’re usually busy. We suggest always messaging them first to confirm availability prior to submitting a booking request for 1:1 virtual sessions.
3. Need more help with finding the right class, trainer, or coach? Send us a message here!
Fees, Payments, and Disputes
Fees for Trainers
To cover our costs for payment processing and support, we charge a 15% fee (+ your PayPal fees) on all transactions through the Wellnessly platform.
We use PayPal as our payment processor and PayPal will also charge fees that are based on your individual PayPal account. These fees are usually capped at around 4% for PayPal and is based on your individual PayPal account, so please price your services accordingly. In the event that there is a dispute, you are covered by PayPal's Buyer and Seller Protection if you use PayPal. For this reason, we recommend you use PayPal as the form of payment for all transactions and the Wellnessly platform.
Fees for User
Wellnessly is completely FREE to use for the wellness & fitness community.
1. Respect all other members and do not send spam, offensive, or threatening messages, leave comments, or engage in any other form of offensive communication.
2. Only create listings for services you are qualified for and intend to offer to clients.
3. We do not allow contact information or external links (URL's) on listings and/or in images that are added to listings. This includes emails, websites, and phone numbers.
4. Wellnessly is a third-party marketplace and messaging platform. By using it, you must also comply with any and all local laws, regulations, and/or service agreement(s) that are applicable.
5. For the safety and security of our community, we do not allow contact information to be sent through our messaging prior to a confirmed booking. Sending messages containing your personal information, contact information, or taking transactions off our platform is against our policies and can result in being removed from our community.